Information + Resources
This is a free community event that will connect parents who have children with Autism Spectrum Disorder with the agencies, businesses, and organizations in the Greater Rochester and Buffalo, New York areas that provide autism services, support, and information including:
*60 + Community Organizations/Businesses
- Alternative communication devices
- Childcare services and assistance
- Early Intervention Services
- Dental and medical care providers with experience with special needs children
- Music, occupational, physical, and speech therapies
- Parent advocacy and support
- Recreational, social, & wellness activities for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families
- And much more…
**Fun Things to do ---
- Rock Ventures, mobile rock wall climbing
- Carpet bowling
- Bounce Houses
- Dance performances
- Music performances
- Games & other activities for the children.
- Police, Fire and Ambulance Vehicles
- Special Appearances from local sports teams mascots
- Safe Child ID's PRINT, COMPLETE, & BRING WITH YOU TO SAVE TIME NY SINGLE CHILD ID - NY SIBLING CHILD ID
* Participating organizations and children's activities may vary at the Rochester Autism Spectrum connection Fair
Saturday, May 12, 2018, 9am-1pm
Some feedback from guests attending Annual Autism Spectrum Connection Fair
"We Really enjoyed it and came away with new information that will help us better meet our daughter's needs!"
"This was a great way for my husband and I to realize that we're not alone and that there are so many others in our situation."
"Thank you for the great fair. What a wonderful job!!!! Lots of fantastic information for the parents and lots of activities for the kids. Great combination!!! I know it took a lot of hard work and for that I am very thankful!!!!"