It’s time for The TOUGH MUDDER Challenge!
"MATT's Tough Mudders for Autism"
Life for those affected by autism can be extremely challenging at times. Trying to balance work, home, therapists, school districts, doctor appointments, medications, sleep issues, food issues, sensory issues, family, friends, and social challenges! Just to name a few...
MATT is going to extreme measures to show our support for our local families facing challenges associated with autism.
Join and/or support our team! Challenge your physical and mental toughness and raise money to support and benefit local families facing their own extreme challenges.
“Tough Mudder events are hardcore 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. With the most innovative courses, half a million inspiring participants... Tough Mudder is the premier adventure challenge series in the world.” This challenge will have 25 + military style obstacles.What would you be willing to do
to assist families affected by autism?
This is a unique opportunity to get healthy, build camaraderie, and raise money for a great cause. Thank you very much for your participation!
Saturday, August 27, 2016 at Tall Pines ATV Park
Participants must register for the “Upstate NY” event directly with Tough Mudder: At the beginning of the registration process, click on: register to join existing team. Search our team name is called “MATT’s Tough Mudders for Autism”.
- Every registered team member will receive a MATT team shirt to wear at the event.
- We will announce optional group training opportunities and/or team gatherings when they are scheduled
- Kevin Schoenl, President & Founder of MATT, Inc., will distribute the fundraising packet to all of our registered team participants. (Fundraising is not required to join MATT’s team)
- Participants may start collecting pledges as soon as they receive the pledge sheets.
- Please contact Kevin Schoenl with any potential business/corporate sponsors. MATT, Inc. may already have a relationship or sponsorship arrangement with them.
We are hoping to make this fundraiser the most interesting and unique way to advance MATT’s mission.
Please contact Kevin Schoenl for questions and/or sponsorship information.
Together We Can...
2016 Event Overview
Same Awesome Venue, New Course
Not your typical Tough Mudder venue, the Tall Pines ATV Park feels more like home to Mudder Nation. Owned by the Kent family, it’s arguably one of the messiest natural courses in North America. Featuring 7 ponds, dense woodlands, and a slew of mud bogs and sloppy swamps, you’re going to need to double knot those laces and dig deep to make it to the finish line.
10 -12 miles, 20+ Obstacles
Tough Mudder Western NY Presented by Merrell is no nature walk, get ready to run through a combo of classic Tough Mudder obstacles and brand-spankin new creations for 2016.
14806 Andover , NY